If your payment to WorldFans fails, we will try to process it again up to a maximum of three times.
The typical reasons for failed payments include:
- An expired payment card. Please update your payment details to resolve this issue.
- Not having enough funds in your account to make the payment. Please check your bank account or credit card to rule out this possibility.
- Inputting incorrect address details for your payment mechanism. Please review the details you are using and make sure they are the same ones associated with your bank account or card.
- Exceeding any daily payment limit set by your bank or card provider. In this case, you would need to contact your bank to review your daily limits.
- Exceeding your daily limit on WorldFans. If this is the case, you will be able to make the payment tomorrow.
- Your bank has blocked the payment, due to a VPN or proxy server that you are using to access WorldFans. Please contact your bank for an explanation of why they are blocking the payment.
If you can't see an apparent reason for the payment failing from this list, then you can also try removing your current card details and adding them again.