Creators must meet the following criteria to qualify for live streaming on WorldFans:
- A minimum of five subscribers
- A minimum of five posts of recent content
If you have a free Creator account, you can charge for your live sessions.
Live streaming has the following technical requirements:
- Use a well-known browser such as Google Chrome on Android devices and Safari on iOS.
- Check that your browser has permission to use your microphone and camera.
- Stream from a location with a strong WiFi signal or other internet connectivity, evidenced by a green circle at the bottom of your Livestream. A red circle indicates poor connectivity and a yellow circle indicates an average connection.