Creators on WorldFans can make money in the following ways:
- Through paid subscriptions
- From one-off payments for specific content
- Through tips from Fans.
Follow these steps to get set to make money on WorldFans:
- Register as a Creator
- Verify your account
- Add a bank account that is registered in your name or a verified e-wallet
- If providing details of a bank account, use one that is domiciled in the same country as the one your official ID was issued in
- US creators should complete a W-9 form
- Set your subscription price. When selecting this price, consider how much content you intend to share each month and the value your fans will receive from this content.
If you experience any issues in setting up subscriptions on your Creator account, first check that you have fully verified your account and added your banking details.